"ROCKET FAST!!...FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING!!" most every order…..SATURDAY shipping too!! ….Over 10,000 CUSTOMERS :)
DISCLAIMER: This purchase is NOT for a CPAP/BIPAP device. These are the batteries that power your device for travel or emergency power backup.
- FREE USA SHIPPING!!
The ResBett C-100 CPAP Battery Pack is an excellent, small, lightweight, external battery solution that packs a big punch of power allowing you the freedom to power your CPAP machine no matter where your world takes you!
ResBett batteries use high quality battery cells from Samsung!
The CPAP Battery Pack is the perfect solution for tent campers or us in RVs and travel trailers. It's also great for those who travel both near and abroad as it meets FAA requirements for lithium-ion batteries that can be taken in carry-on baggage.
When inclement weather hits you can use the CPAP Battery Pack as an emergency backup during power outages so you never have to worry about another sleepless night without your CPAP machine.
- Works with most makes and models of CPAP, BiLevel and other PAP devices. Due to differing voltage requirements of each machine, the use of a power converter or power inverter may be required. We offer separate packages that come with ResMed S9, ResMed AirSense 10, and Respironics Dreamstation converters. A 150 Sine Wave inverter may also be used, but will reduce expected run times.
- Use in a single battery configuration or pigtail both batteries together for even more power and double the run time.
- Four stage LED power gauge on Battery Pack indicates remaining usage time.
- Battery Packs are equipped with standard smart charges that keep the battery topped off and ready to go as an emergency power backup during power outages.
- Includes stylish and functional carrying case, connector tips, AC charger & DC power cord so you can take your Battery Pack with you no matter where you travel.
- 4-5 hour recharge time (per battery)
- Room temperature
- Inconsistent breathing
- CPAP device pressure settings
- How many times you got up that night
- How many times you stopped breathing that night
- The different power levels required of various PAP devices
- Whether you had a restless or uninterrupted nights sleep that night
- Varying breathing patterns of each person (how long/deep your breaths are)
- With the addition of a power inverter or auto charge DC cable you can safely and efficiently recharge your Battery Pack via the cigarette lighter/power socket of a vehicle giving you even more time to enjoy your outdoor adventures.
- With the addition of the SunPower Solar Panel you can recharge the Battery Pack using the power of the sun.
*Super CPAP Power Pack run times vary depending upon several factors including device type, pressure settings and altitude. Use of the 150 Watt Sine Wave inverter, humidifier, and Bi-PAP Machines will significantly reduce the expected run time.
Some manufacturers specifically do not recommend the use of a humidifier with an external battery or they require the use of a modified or pure sine wave inverter or DC converter in conjunction with the battery. Please check the manual for your specific model device for disclaimers regarding the use of humidification.
AVERAGE RUN TIMES:
RESPIRONICS AND OTHER 12V DEVICES
- Single Battery Configuration: 1-3 nights
- Dual Battery Configuration: 3-5 nights
RESMED AND OTHER 24V DEVICES (use of a power converter or power inverter required)
- Single Battery Configuration with Power Converter: 2 nights
- Dual Battery Configuration with Power Converter: 4 nights
- Single Battery Configuration with Power Inverter: 1 night
- Dual Battery Configuration with Power Inverter: 2 nights
RESMED DEVICE WARNING: If you are using any device manufactured by ResMed you must use either a power converter or power inverter to complete the connection between the device and the C-100 Battery Pack as newer ResMed devices operate from a 24V direct current and the input plugs on older ResMed devices run opposite polarity from other manufacturer devices. DO NOT connect the Battery Pack directly to any ResMed model device as doing so will damage the ResMed device.
Photo may not be the most current model, do to ever changing advancement of our products. This assures you the most advanced Battery. The colors of the lights are enhanced for advertising purpose only. The current second Generation battery indicators that light up are the; battery strength, charging, full charged, and ON. There are a total of 7 LED lights on this battery. Other previous batteries may have had more light indicators and different colors, but the most current second generation design will be the most efficient design the battery has had.
- All our products come with an Easy 60 Day Money Back return*
We answer most messages within a few hours!
All International shipping items are final sale.
Be the first to review this product.
- B20 ResBett C-100 CKD
- $0.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)