"ROCKET FAST!!...FREE SAME DAY SHIPPING!!" most every order…..SATURDAY shipping too!! ….Over 10,000 CUSTOMERS :)
DISCLAIMER: This purchase is NOT for a CPAP/BIPAP device. These are the batteries that power your device for travel or emergency power backup.
This Kit will include everything you need to run your machine on battery power!
Compatible with the following CPAP Machines... No converters required!!!
- Escape + H5i
- Escape + H5i + ClimateLine
- Escape Auto
- Escape Auto + H5i
- Escape Auto + H5i + ClimateLine
- Elite + H5i
- Elite + H5i + ClimateLine
- VPAP S
- VPAP S + H5i
- VPAP S + H5i + ClimateLine
- AutoSet + H5i
- AutoSet + H5i + ClimateLine
- AutoSet + H5i for Her
- VPAP Auto
- VPAP Auto + H5i
- VPAP Auto + H5i + ClimateLine
- CPAP with HumidAir
- CPAP with HumidAir and ClimateLineAir
- Elite with HumidAir
- Elite with HumidAir and ClimateLineAir
- AutoSet with HumidAir
- AutoSet with HumidAir and ClimateLineAir
- AutoSet For Her with HumidAir
- AutoSet For Her with HumidAir and ClimateLineAir
- VAuto with HumidAir
- VAuto with HumidAir and ClimateLineAir
- S with HumidAir
- S with HumidAir and ClimateLineAir
With the Pilot-24, you can rest assured that you won’t be awoken in the middle of the night to find that your CPAP machine is not running. If the power is interrupted at night, your CPAP machine will drive power from your Pilot-24 without stopping. Once the power comes back on, the machine will continue using the power from your power outlet.
Medistrom produces the best quality backup power supplies that perform up to the top standards and provide the highest reliability. Medistrom's state of the art technology is used to ensure that the power supply to medical devices is never interrupted, even if the main power supply is down.
Medistrom battery packs use the highest quality genuine LG® lithium ion cells!
Pilot-24 can be also used as a portable CPAP battery during travel. Your CPAP Machine will run off the battery when the regular power source is not available in situations such as camping, road trips, and during air travel.
Pilot-24 comes with additional features that are essential during power outages such as a bright LED light and a USB port which can be used for charging cell phones and other handheld devices.
• 24v Portable CPAP Battery unit
• Output Cable for S9 Series PAP devices
• Output Cable for AirSense 10 Series PAP devices
• AirSense 10 Charging Adapter
• Capacity: 100 Wh
• Size: 19x12x2 cm
• Weight: 1.8 lbs
• Cell types: Industrial grade genuine rechargeable lithium ion cells manufactured by LG®
• Output voltage: 24V for CPAP, 5V for USB
• Life time: approximately 500 full discharges
• Approximate usage: Depending on the pressure and other settings of PAP device.
• Charging time: ~ 2-5 hours
Pilot-24 Backup Power Supply unit for PAP devices can be charged by the original ResMed S9 power adaptor or by AirSense 10 Power adaptor with the use of AirSense 10 Charging adaptor.
How long will it last?
There are many variables that affect how long it will last. Below are a few of them:
- Room temperature
- Inconsistent breathing
- CPAP device pressure settings
- How many times you got up that night
- How many times you stopped breathing that night
- The different power levels required of various PAP devices
- Whether you had a restless or uninterrupted nights sleep that night
- Varying breathing patterns of each person (how long/deep your breaths are)
Generally, with heat and humidifier settings off, an individual can get 1 to 2 nights of charge out of the battery. Some customers get 3 nights on a single charge, others get less than one night.
The battery runtimes will be different for each person. If you need more runtime before recharging, we suggest a dual battery set up. This will allow the first battery to run until it is empty then the second one will kick in and take over automatically. Also using a low-med setting helps the battery last much longer.
All orders are shipped within 24 hours from our California warehouse.
Most orders are shipped the same day.
International orders will take longer to ship and receive than those placed within the United States.
Occasionally, international shipments will be stopped at the post office or customs, and an additional fee may be imposed on the shipment.
Not all countries will do this, however you are responsible for any additional fees, tariffs, duties, or extra costs imposed by customs or your government. By purchasing out products, you are accepting the commitment to cover the aforementioned fees.
To ensure that your CPAP machine does not stop working in the case of a power outage, you can use the Pilot-24 as a permanent backup power supply. You need to plug in the ResMed original power adaptor into the wall power outlet (S9 power adaptor will plug in directly, and the AirSense 10 power adaptor will plug into Pilot-24 through AirSense 10 Charging converter), in the same way as you would do for recharging the battery.
WARNING: When the CPAP is not being used (during the day), please ensure to switch the battery off by using an on/off switch on the front panel. This will prolong the life of your battery.
- All our products come with an Easy 60 Day Money Back return*
We answer most messages within a few hours!
All International shipping items are final sale.